From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-02 13:24:47

----- Mensaje original -----
De: John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Martes, Enero 2, 2007 7:16 pm
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Multi-Index] ICE w/ VC7.1
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:
> >> Thank you, John! That'd definitely help a lot.
> >>

> > Oh, and while you're at it, it'd be interesting to also try
> > the offending snippet that Marc originally provided:
> >
> > http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/12/24313.php
> >
> > with the corrections I suggested at
> >
> > http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/12/24320.php
>
> All the tests pass.
>
> The code that was posted doesn't compile for me, I see:
>
> Compiling...
> scrap.cpp
[...]

Looks like you forgot to incorporate the corrections
to the snippet that I describe in

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/12/24320.php

But giving the results of the rest of your tests,
I don't think it's necessary to pursue this particular
issue any more.

> So I gave up at that point. Adding your example programs to the
> same VC7.1 IDE project did compile so I don't think it's a
> setup issue.

That's fine, your help has been invaluable. It definitely
looks like a local problem, I hope Marc can provide me with
more info wrt his particular environment. Thank you very much,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo