From: Ovanes Markarian (om_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-03 12:06:49

Thanks Dave,

I also came to this conclusion and intorduced a metafunction
make_item_visitor. But I really must say, that MPL is great! The only
problem is that it is somehow hard to convince people to use it or to
believe in metaprogramming. This is pitty.

Many thanks again. Great lib and great book (C++ Metaprogramming)!

Ovanes.