From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-07 08:28:01

Bo Yang wrote:

> I download the boost source code from the CVS repository,
> and build it with bjam. Only found that there is no document builded
> in the libs directory.
> How to build boost library's document?

1) First you need to setup the required toolsets. Read in boost/more
about this.

2) From boost_root/doc you invoke bjam. But wait, I am afraid currently
this does not work for HEAD revision. You are better off starting with
the RC_1_34_0 branch, since currently this one is the most up to date.

3) If you are a new to boost however I recommend starting with the
RC_1_33 branch of the latest stable release, since the documentation for
this branch is available from the web.

Regards,
Roland