From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 11:01:39

Not sure whether this helps, but just from reading what BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT does I think you can
not export incomplete types. If B is template, then a unique name is generated by a compiler for
every specialization of B. Let's say:

template<class T>
struct B
{
};

B<int> is different type from B<double>. BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT will not generate export of
B<all_possible_types>.

You need to explicitly state which B<of_type_X> you would like to export. This is my asumption.

Good Luck,
Ovanes