From: Adrian Boeing (junk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 14:38:59

Hi Jens,

Unfortunately it's all part of a larger program so I can't easily
provide a small example.

Yes, I am using the vecS storage:
typedef
boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS,boost::vecS,boost::bidirectionalS,boost::property<vertex_prop_t,
T>,boost::property<edge_prop_t, U>,boost::no_property, boost::listS >
graph_type;

I'm not sure how to remove the property descriptor, there does not seem
to be a boost::remove(vertex prop,graph) that I can find anywhere.

If I remove the "remove_vertex" call, the adjacency_list call appears to
  succeed, however it causes my program to crash elsewhere.

Thanks,
-Adrian