From: Dmitry (dmitry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-04 08:10:35

Hi, Jens,
I was able to reduce the number of compilation errors from 32 to 27 by
adding namespace boost everywhere (BGL is described in the namespace boost)
and some other minor changes.
Now the compilation error is in the test file due to incorrect ussage of
your adaptor (I guess):
1>d:\documents and settings\dmitry\my documents\visual studio
2005\projects\bgl_users_help\bgl_users_help\bfs_distmap_as_color_map.hpp(50)
: error C2825: 'ReadablePropertyMap': must be a class or namespace when
followed by '::'
1> d:\documents and settings\dmitry\my documents\visual studio
2005\projects\bgl_users_help\bgl_users_help\bfs_map_test.cpp(68) : see
reference to class template instantiation
'boost::MapAsColorMap<Graph,ReadablePropertyMap,ColorValue>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> Graph=Graph,
1> ReadablePropertyMap=__w64 unsigned int [],
1> ColorValue=int
1> ]

WBR,
--Dmitry