From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-15 11:19:23

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Allan Douglas
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:03 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [signals] Chaining slots

> [Nat] Sounds to me like a custom Combiner.
>
> http://boost.org/doc/html/signals/s06.html#id2739686

Yes, it sounds like a custom container. But I can't figure out how the
slot call argument can be changed. Deferencing the provided
InputIterator calls the slot with the default argument, AFAIK.

[Nat] You're right. Now the question is whether the machinery underlying
the Combiner iterator-dereferencing mechanism is available for public
consumption, or is messy implementation detail. For that I'll have to
defer to someone more familiar with Boost.Signals internals.