From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-15 17:24:17

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Manuel Jung <gzahl_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Febrero 15, 2007 11:17 pm
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] [multi_index] SIGABRT in
multi_index_containerconstructor
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

[...]
> yes, the safe mode is on with this code:
> #if !defined(NDEBUG)
> #define BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_ENABLE_INVARIANT_CHECKING
> #define BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_ENABLE_SAFE_MODE
> #endif

Hey, I had an overlook! The jung.cpp file I sent you only
defines the safe mode macro, but you've got to define
both this and the invariant checking macro to reproduce
the problematic conditions. Could you please add
(at line 1) the missing

#define BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_ENABLE_INVARIANT_CHECKING

and check whether you still are crash free? I don't
think this overlook will make any difference, but it's
better to be on the safe side.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo