From: Gunjan (gunjan.porwal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-18 07:07:08

I am not able to compile Boost libraries through command line (gcc compiler on
Windows). It is giving the error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/config.hpp': No such file or
directory

I searched on the net and found this is a common problem and should get solved
by adding the path for Boost libraries to the include environment variable. But
it is not happening. My observation is that its not identifying the path
correctly. If I change the path manually (changing it to ‘”config.hpp” instead
of <boost/config.hpp>), it proceeds with compilation. But that is not desired
and practical.

Can someone help me solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.