From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-19 19:04:48

Brendon Oliver wrote:
> Does anybody have a date_time_zonespec.csv file updated for the US DST changes
> this year? I've googled the mailing lists & looked at sourceforge (I see
> there was a bug raised 5 Feb, but no responses since). I also downloaded a
> 1.34 alpha tarball but there's no date_time_zonespec.csv file in there :-( .
>
> I've looked at updating the file myself (the syntax is pretty
> straight-forward), I'm just worried about missing particular zones.

Sorry, nobody has gone and done it in anger yet...guess it's getting to be
almost an emergency now. It's been in my work queue for awhile now -- it
pretty much has to get done this week. Anyway, if you take a shot at it and
send it to me I can check and test against it -- that would be a help. I've
promised to try and get it in 1.34, but we will clearly need a version for
folks using 1.33 posted in the vault or somewhere.

Jeff