From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-26 16:42:40

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Christoph <christoph.duelli_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Lunes, Febrero 26, 2007 9:54 pm
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] [multi index] warning when used
in copy constructor: should be explicitly initialized
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:

Well, the same warning appeared at other places, so in the end
it was five different headers that I had to tweak.

> But the important thing is that the snapshot does work! Thank you.
>

> I am not sure if the following minor issue is still multi index's
> fault. I get the following 'used uninitialized' warning for
> inf$side (which I did not get before):
[...]

You didn't get this before because the warned-about code is
new wrt to the Boost 1.33.1 version. Could you please try the
following: Replace lines 798-802 of ordered_index.hpp

  struct link_info
  {
    ordered_index_side side;
    ordered_index_node_impl* pos;
  };

with

  struct link_info
  {
    link_info(){}

    ordered_index_side side;
    ordered_index_node_impl* pos;
  };

Does this improve anything? BTW, the warning, again,
does not reflect any actual problem with the code :(

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo