From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-01 17:32:16

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Manuel Jung <gzahl_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Marzo 1, 2007 9:48 pm
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] [multi_index] SIGABRT in
multi_index_container constructor
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Manuel Jung wrote:
>
> > Am 26.02.2007, 23:32 Uhr, schrieb Joaquin M Lopez Munoz
[...]
> >> Could it be that Boost.MultiIndex headers are included by
> >> diver.h or myconnection.h or slot.cpp (assuming this is
> >> the name where queue::AddQuery etc. are define) *without*
> >> defining safe mode and invariant checking macros?
[...]
> >> If so, you've got a problem: these macros have to be
> >> defined/undefined *globally*. i.e. you cannot compile one
> >> .cpp with them turned on and other without them: object
> >> incompatibility ensues.
> >
> > Is this in the documentation and i didn realize? Maybe it
> > should be said explicit, if its not in there.
> >
> >> Looking forward to your feedback,
> >
> > Some more results in about 12 hours.
>
> Hi,
>
> Took somewhat more time than 12 hours, but now im back here and
> the work is done. And my problem is fixed now. So the problem
> was that i defined tine INVARIANT and SAFE_MODE scripts not for
> every Boost.Multi_Index. Ill hope nobody will ran in this
> again :-o.

Good to know the riddle's finally solved. Thank you for
pursuing the problem. I hope your use of Boost.MultiIndex
will be more pleasureable from now on.

> Thanks very much to you Joaquín. You helped very fast and
> friendly. Even thanks for your great library. Maybe ill have
> some question again sometime.Not a very easy to use library
> at first, because its so nice and is very flexible. But now
> i think i got the most things i need.
> Thank you! I would send you some flowers, if you were not
> that far away (i think?).

Like 2,000 km or so, I guess :) I've been recently at Berlin,
such a wonderful city. My previous stay there was in 1990,
just in time to grab some pieces of the Wall. I was amazed
that nothing's left of it now, it's even difficult to trace
where it lay.

Good luck with your project,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo