From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 08:43:58

Ovanes,

> I have one more question on this issue:
> 1. Can I get only wave from the head revision or do I have to
> install the entire release candidate?

Wave in the head revision is different from the Wave library in the release
candidate. Both should work if separated from their resp. release. It should
be sufficient to have Boost 1.33.1 to make Wave compile, I never tested
this, though.

The differences are documented in the Changelog file in the head revision:
http://tinyurl.com/ypsluf.

> 2. How are theses changes depend on the upcoming release or
> head revision?

As I said, both versions should compile with Boost Version >= 1.33.1.

> 3. I assume I have to recompile the wave lib after I have taken them.

Yes, this is necessary.

Regards Hartmut