From: Dave Jenkins (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-17 01:50:29

Does anyone know if the Aspen Center for Physics makes any conference
calling facilities available to BoostCon? Because I was wondering, if
special interest groups want to get together informally and have people call
in and participate from wherever they are, could we do it?

I know Joel de Guzman is talking about getting the Spirit group together
informally for "feedback, comments and in general, discussion about what's
come" and it would be great if people not at the conference could
participate. I don't know how well this would work and I don't know if Joel
would like it (pizza and beer were mentioned, which don't transmit well over
the phone lines), but it seems like BoostCon is a great opportunity for
groups to get together and brainstorm about the future.

See you at BoostCon!
Dave Jenkins