From: Johan Råde (rade_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-07 03:48:09

Hi Robert,

I'll download the HEAD, run some tests, and report back to you.

An exception thrown in one load or load_construct_data function
often propagates to other load_construct_data functions.
Therefore we have to add work-around code
to all the load_construct_data functions in our app.
It would be nice to have this issue fixed.

--
Johan Råde