From: Scott Meyers (usenet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-07 14:48:44

I'm confused. There are 69 libraries listed at
http://boost.org/libs/libraries.htm#Alphabetically. The announcement says that
1.34 beta adds 5 new libraries (Foreach, statechart, TR1, Typeof, and
Xpressive), for a total of 74. But I see only 64 libraries listed at
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/index_release.html
, and that latter list does not include all the libraries listed for 1.33.

I'm also confused about the contents of 1.34 versus what's been accepted at
Boost since 1.33. "Latest News" at Boost lists the following libraries as
having been accepted since the beginning of 2006:
- April 11, 2007 - Quantitative Units Accepted
- April 2, 2007 - Intrusive Containers Accepted
- March 3, 2007 - Bimap Accepted
- February 19, 2007 - Accumulators Accepted
- November 28, 2006 - Function Types Accepted
- November 7, 2006 - Generic Image Library Accepted
- September 21, 2006 - Message Passing Accepted
- June 6, 2006 - Fusion Library Accepted
- May 20, 2006 - Property Tree Accepted
- April 12, 2006 - Promotion Traits Accepted
- March 22, 2006 - Asynchronous I/O Library Accepted
- February 17, 2006 - Shared Memory Library Accepted
But most of these libraries are not listed at
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/index_release.html
.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place for a comprehensive listing of the
contents of 1.34.

Can somebody please clarify the situation regarding the contents of 1.34?

Thanks,

Scott