From: Scott Finley (sfinley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 11:08:08

I am trying to use boost.program_options, but I'm getting a link error:

undefined reference to
`boost::program_options::options_description::options_description(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int)'

I compiled boost 1.33.1 normally on linux with gcc, and I don't see a
libboost_program_options or some such to link against. I don't see
anything in the documentation on boost.org about what I should link
with. I also don't have any source in BOOST_BASE/libs/program_options
which would explain why there is no library. The documentation also
mentions /libs/program_options/examples which I don't have. Do I need to
download the .cpps for this separately? Is this included in another
library I need to link with?

--
 * Scott Finley