From: eg (egoots_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 12:21:52

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Thomas Witt wrote:
>
>> Jeff wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Might the fix for this problem be in there?
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/27122
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jeff
>> Unfortunately not. We are past the point for code changes. Apart from that
>> I would need a patch for RC_1_34_0
>
> Maybe, you should file a bug somewhere, so that it's not forgotten for 1.34.1?
>
> - Volodya

Just curious:
Is there something amiss with the process when a fix that was in the
releas for 1_33_1 (from september 2005) doesn't get into 1_34_0?

There is another thing I don't quite understand. You are asking that a
bug be filed somewhere. However when you look at
http://boost.org/more/bugs.htm it recommends reporting it to this list.
As far as I can tell this has now been done twice in the last few days
in this list.

Is there some different procedure of format for reporting bugs that is
documented elsewhere?