From: Rusty Jones (jones.rusty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 18:39:31

Hi,

I just upgraded from Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2005 and I am
getting consistent crashes in runtime in the signals library.

The problem always occurs when trying to call the signal. If I remove
the call to a signal, I get a crash the next time that I try to call a
signal.

The crash occurs in the named_slot_map_iterator in the init_next_group function.

The strange thing is that if I build a project from scratch in 2005 I
don't experience the problem. I'm not sure if it has anything to do
with my configuration, but this code worked in Visual Studio 2003.
I'm getting the same problem in boost 1.33.1 and 1.34.0.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Rusty