From: Jonathan Franklin (franklin.jonathan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-22 19:51:13

On 5/22/07, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Sorry, what's a boostcon email?

I was referring to emails regarding boostcon, which I erroneously thought
were going to a boostcon list (reflector).

There were some emails sent to boostcon-plan_at_[hidden] at
some point before the con, and at the time I typed the previous email, I was
mistakenly thinking that some emails were sent w/ "[boostcon]" in the
subject, which made me think that there was a boostcon mailing list.

Digging back through the history, it appears that people were typing
"BoostCon" in the subject line, and my brain was translating that to
"[boostcon]".

So I can probably find what I'm looking for in the boost, or boost-users
archive.

Thanks,

Jon