From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-26 21:08:51

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>
>> # Use Boost.Wave to preprocess Proto's source
>> <doxygen:param>"INPUT_FILTER=\"$(wave-command) \\
>> -S ../../../.. \\
>> -S \\\"C:\\Program
>> Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\\vc7\\include\\\" \\
>> -D _WIN32 \\
>> -D
>> BOOST_PROTO_DOXYGEN_INVOKED \\
>> -p 1 \""
> [snip]
>> This lives in CVS head at
>> libs/xpressive/proto/doc/Jamfile.v2. Sadly, I've had to
>> hard-code the standard include path. I don't know any other way.
>
> What I could do is to introspect the $INCLUDE environment variable and
> append the paths therein to the include search path. Would this help?

I don't think it does in general. I want to be able to check this in and
have it run while building the official docs. I can't count on $INCLUDE
being set on whatever machine does that, or on the machine of J. Random
User who wants to build the docs for him/herself. I had hoped that
Boost.Build would help, but it seems there is no way to extract this
information from BBv2.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting