From: Nicolas Ray (nicolas.ray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 08:37:23

Hello all,

I have developed an application using the dijkstra_shortest_paths function of
the Graph library of version 1.31 of Boost. When upgrading to Boost version
1.34, I have the following compilation error under Borland C++ Builder 6:

[C++ Error] relaxed_heap.hpp(52): E2247'relaxed_heap<unsigned int,
indirect_cmp<float*,less<float>>,vec_adj_list_vertex_id_map<VertexProperty,
unsigned int>>::largest_key' is not accessible

If I comment the call to the "dijkstra_shortest_paths" function in my code,
there is no compilation error anymore. Is it related to how the default
vertex_index is defined? If I add and use a custom vertex_index in the vertex
property map, I get the same compilation error. I have tried to compile with
version 1.33 and add the same error.

I defined my graph as follow:

struct vertex_altitude_t {typedef vertex_property_tag kind;};
typedef property<vertex_altitude_t, float> VertexProperty;
typedef property<edge_weight_t, float > EdgeProperty;

typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
VertexProperty, EdgeProperty> Graph;

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thank you very much,
nicolas