From: Christopher Woods (cwoods_eol_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-05 11:48:55

Varadarajan, Satiamoorthy (GE Infra, Transportation) wrote:

> 3) In Configuration Properties > C/C++ > Precompiled Headers, changed
> Use Precompiled Header (/Yu) to Not Using Precompiled Headers.3

You shouldn't have needed to do this just because of Boost - but it
doesn't matter either way.

> Please help me to know if these errors are due to
> A) Improper installation of Boost libraries.
> Or
> B) Necessary Binary Library are not installed.
> Or
> C) Problem not in boost-library but in the Software I use ( FYI the
> software I use here has been developed in different Compiler named Green
> hills using boost-library 1.33.1 by Different Team and Iam evolving a
> way to test these Software using VC2005).

[...]

> d:\ucii_dart\adu\code\pal\cpu\cpu_mcf52xxinterruptcontroller.h(55) :
> error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not
> support default-int
> d:\ucii_dart\adu\code\pal\cpu\cpu_mcf52xxinterruptcontroller.h(55) :
> error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '&'
> d:\ucii_dart\adu\code\pal\cpu\cpu_mcf52xxinterruptcontroller.h(55) :
> error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not
> support default-int

[...]

At this point I think you are on your own. More than likely if you look
at the lines in which the errors are coming from you'll find that you
are missing some includes defining types that have nothing to do with
Boost itself. If it's something of Boost, try implementing it in a
simple small stand alone example - which then if you can't resolve you
can at least post with some hope of getting additional help.

Sorry I couldn't help you further,

-Chris