From: me22 (me22.ca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-18 22:19:41

On 18/06/07, Andrej van der Zee <mavdzee_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Is there a rough indication about the release date of
> 1.35? Would that be in 2007, or more likely 2008? I
> couldn't find any information on the Boost website.

I don't think it's possible to give a date that's any more than a hope.

>From what I recall, the current release work is going into 1.34.1,
then the SVN migration will happen, then 1.35 will begin to be
assembled, to be released once regressions are cleaned. How long that
will take, I have no idea, and the process is under heavy discussion,
so it might change drastically.

~ Scott