From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 03:02:52

Benson Margulies ha escrito:

> Hello Joaquin,
>
> After a reboot and some dinner, I find that all is well with my small test case
> once the compiler is up to current patch level. Sadly, the original program
> from which I abstracted it still won't compile, but this is almost certainly a
> problem on my end.

OK, glad to hear things are on their way to be solved. I'm closing the
Trac ticket. Don't hesitate to come back here if the remaining problem
resists.

> The issues with the regression suite and the library/bjam build process,
> however, don't go away no matter what I drink.

I'm sorry I can't be of any help with bjam-related issues. I'd suggest you
initiate a separate thread with a sensible subject line so as to attract
bjam gurus' attention.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo