From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 12:43:07

What I mean is that everything related to a implementation of a
particular class in one DLL. That is one DLL for A, another for
B, and another for X. This wll give

a) code for a given class x will be in one and only one dll thereby
avoiding issue related to having the same code in different modules.

b) DLLS will be no larger than necessary

c) runtime memory requirements will be minimized.

Robert Ramey