From: Trigve Siver (trigves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 08:27:05

Hi

I've got a problem running application that uses boost.filesystem on win 98. I'm compiling it on Win XP SP2. The problem is the CreateHardLinkA function. It seems that this functions was added lately to kernel32.dll (Windows 2000 I think). Is there any solution to resolve this problem? Anyway I don't use any links operations from boost.filesystem so I don't care about this function. I'm using boost 1.34. With boost 1.33.1 everything was working fine ( I think there wasn't code for link operations).

thanks Trigve

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/