From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 12:26:13

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 10:31:29AM -0400, James Hamlin wrote:
> http://boost.org/more/getting_started indicates that you can use the
> library in "header-only" mode. I don't know any of the details though.
>
> Right. I found the header I was looking for. The issue is that the
> documentation doesn't make a lot of things clear. For example, even after
> finding a mention of the header and it's purpose, I struggled for a bit before
> discovering that I had to define BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN before #including header.
> In fact, I found this out through a resource other than Boost's documentation
> for Boost.Test. While the library certainly appears to live up to the standard
> of quality I've come to expect from Boost, the documentation does not.

Strange, I use Boost.Test a lot but did not used BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN in
the past. Will dig into the docu ...

James, please fix all these (maybe not so little) issues after obtaining
the source from subversion (just search for the bogus strings and fix
these) and send a diff. I will do so as well once I spot errors in it.
Without sending patches the quality will not improve ...

Thanks,
Jens