From: Jaime Rios (xdev74_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 22:47:45

In order to fix this problem, I had to abandon the Boost threading library
and use POSIX threading instead. The code was simple enough where this
wasn't a problem to reimplement, and thankfully, the new code worked on both
Intel and PowerPC processors .

If there is time to spare, I would like to further investigate this issue
and understand why the function pointer lost it's original address when
boost::thread() was called.

--
-Jaime
http://www.jaimerios.com