From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-03 04:35:57

There is the Boost docs project, but I am not sure how that all
works/purpose. I have found that even having to read source every now
and again (you don't have to for all the libs - some docs are very
good/easy to use!) is still quicker than implementation/test of your own
code. It's the age old problem - people who write libraries, generally
don't like to write documentation (otherwise we would all be technical
authors), and in many ways, are not the best people to write the
documentation in the first place.

James

constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
immediately.