From: Sebastian Pfützner (s.pfuetzner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 11:16:39

Hello,

I want to build a specific variant of a specific library and nothing
else. If I run

bjam --toolset=msvc --with-filesystem runtime-link=shared link=static
threading=multi address-model=64 debug stage

there are two identical files in the stage directory, one with and one
without the boost version at the end. How can I prevent the creation of
the file without the version number?

And another question: Is there a list of all possible options to bjam
building boost? I mean options like runtime-link or address-model. I
didn't find any docs describing these parameters.

thanks in advance

--
Sebastian Pfützner
s.pfuetzner_at_[hidden]