From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-21 10:51:55

That's sounds like a good idea. I always prefer examples to
raw/technical explanation - I find things so much easier to understand
that way (I refer you to the Boost::filesystem TR1 Documentation, very
difficult to understand without examples, where everything becomes
instantly clear!!). Is this 'cookbook' idea currently in use for Boost??

James

constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
immediately.