From: abhishek.v_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-10-01 03:19:19

Hi..

I want to calculate the critical paths of a graph using BGL. So what i did
is i calculated
the connected components of a graph then remove the edge one by one if the
number of
connected component increase then the edge is critical edge or a bridge.
This works fine in
case of undirected graph. But how do i calculate connected component of a
directed or Bidirected graph
i m able to calculate the strongly connected component but it is not
helping me out.
Can you suggest me something regarding this.

Also i want to calculate the fundamental ckt that exist in a graph now.
What i did here is i m calculating K-MST.
Now i want to calculate the fundamental ckt how should i do that...

Thanks
Abhishek Vyas
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: abhishek.v_at_[hidden]