From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 08:40:12

Yeah, sure enough, it was just the compiler - I upgraded and now everything
I checked runs
( no mystery deaths ) and I even get a throw from the offensive assertion
that I can
catch properly. As cygwin setup closed with literally 10's of Dr. Watson
dialog boxes I
thought I had made a mistake but turned out to be easy to fix- at least I
feel justified
in making an upgrade a last resort :)

myboost.cpp144 Error code 2 at 0
myboost.cpp145(?<=GU.*?TACTAAC.{20,40}AG|^).*?(?=GU.*?TACTAAC.{20,40}AG|$)

catch ( boost::regex_error e)
        { es<<MM_MARK<<" Error code "<<e.code()<<" at "<<e.position()<<'\n';
        es<<MM_MARK<<query<<'\n';

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
assume I am ignoring you and try
me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.