From: Suresh Gupta (gupta.suresh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 13:53:31

Thanks for the reply Francois.
    Well, i have written some code from my side. But every time it is giving
me the same nodes in a particular cycle. Hence scheduling is not working.
Code :
//===============================================

//Graph vertex in_degree:
  std::vector<int> in_degree(num_vertices, 0);
  Graph::vertex_iterator it, iend;
  Graph::out_edge_iterator j, jend;
  int count=num_vertices;
  int cycle=0;
 int a =0;
  while(count > 0)
  {
   std::cout << std::endl;
   printf("In Degree of the unscheduled nodes:\n");
   for (boost::tie(it, iend) = vertices(g); it != iend; ++it)
    for (boost::tie(j, jend) = out_edges(*it, g); j != jend; ++j)
   {
     std::cout << in_degree[target(*j, g)] << " ";
     in_degree[target(*j, g)] += 1;
   }
    printf("\nNodes in Cycle %d:\n",cycle);
    cycle++;
  // Search vertex with zero in-degree.
    for (tie(it, iend) = vertices(g); it != iend; ++it) {
     if (in_degree[*it] == 0) {
      std::cout << *it;
      std::cout << " ";
      clear_vertex(*it, g);
      // print_graph(g, get(vertex_index, g));
      count--;
     }
   }

  }

//=======================================================

My input graph is:

Adjacency List of the graph entered:
0 --> 2 5
1 --> 2
2 --> 3
3 -->
4 --> 5 8
5 --> 6
6 -->
7 --> 8
8 --> 9
9 -->

And the result I am getting from the above code is:

In Degree of the unscheduled nodes:
0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0
Nodes in Cycle 0:
0 1 4 7
In Degree of the unscheduled nodes:
1 1 1
Nodes in Cycle 1:
0 1 4 7
In Degree of the unscheduled nodes:
2 2 2
Nodes in Cycle 2:
0 1 4 7

Can you please suggest me, where is the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Suresh