From: Mattias Nissler (mattias.nissler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-03 07:24:41

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 23:20:42 -0400, David Abrahams wrote:

> What is the practical use case?

Well, what I wanted to achieve is to make some class use not a fixed
concept, but make it configurable. So I came up with a concept for this
class that requires a concept check as a member template. Then, the class
would use this concept check template from it's type parameters to
concept-check some type parameters to a template member function.

However, I've now arrived at a different solution, but I thought I'd
bring this up here since I felt the meta concept would be an interesting
thing to discuss.

Mattias