From: Zachary (unceldrot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 17:39:02

Yes, that was (sad) conclusion that I was coming to. Thanks for the
confirmation, though.

Many configurations use lists or tab & linefeed separated tables of data,
where they don't want to specify an option in front of each and every
element. It would be nice if the config file parser used the same semantics
as the command line in order to enable this functionality. I suspect it
wouldn't be all that hard either, what do you think?

Zak