From: John Torjo (john.groups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 15:10:35

Hi Benjamin,
> Hi all,

Glad you posted this here :)
> Does anybody use boost::logging ?
>
> I wonder if it's possible to flush logs in a rolling_file as in a
> standard file (flush_each_time) ?
> It would be nice !

Yes it would, and it can ;)

Note: there's a problem with your address :

  benjamin.dedardel_at_[hidden]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<benjamin.dedardel_at_[hidden]>:
    host SMTP2.lerelaisinternet.com [194.206.126.203]:
    450 <benjamin.dedardel_at_[hidden]>: Recipient address rejected:

    Greylisted for 5 minutes: retry timeout exceeded

Best,
John

--
http://John.Torjo.com -- C++ expert
... call me only if you want things done right