From: Mathieu Malaterre (mathieu.malaterre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-11 04:51:04

Hi there,

  This is not exactly a user question, but I was wondering if a couple
of boost developers could comment on the support of VS6 in boost.
  How much time consuming is it ?
  Are there plan to actually drop it at some point ?
  Were there cases where you had to provide a duplicate implementation
(partial specialization, template template parameter, SFINAE...) with
slight modifications, therefore making the boost code more difficult
to maintain ?
  How much did this compiler impact the design of boost API / internals ?

Thanks for comments,

--
Mathieu
Ps: I know there are other buggy compilers out there that are also