From: Martin_Thomas_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-01-19 00:23:49

Hello,

I am trying to use use Boost::Regex on HP 11i with gcc 4.2.2 and I
notice that in config/platform/hpux.hpp there is a define to turn off
wide-char support unless using aCC and have a1 source eg:

#if !(defined(__HP_aCC) || !defined(_INCLUDE__STDC_A1_SOURCE))

# define BOOST_NO_SWPRINTF

# define BOOST_NO_CWCTYPE

#endif

This will never allow gcc to use wregex even if wchar support is
available. Is this because there are so few people using Zgcc oin HP-ux
or am I missing something? On the assumption that it is related to
usage, I have added the following to allow gcc 4 to use wregex:

#if defined(__GNUC__)

# if (__GNUC__ >3)

# undef BOOST_NO_CWCTYPE

# endif

#endif

Is there anything obviously wrong with this?

Thanks // Martin