From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-25 13:24:20

boost fusion has been separated from the spirit library. In Spirit you find
the fusion 1.0.

This is the link to the original review message, from there you can get
separate fusion 2.0.

I don't know if smth. changed in the lib, but getting the head revision of
boost from subversion will provide you the latest sources of fusion:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2006/05/0088.php

Best Regards,
Ovanes