From: Cagatay Bilgin (ccagataybilgin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-18 01:07:05

You can link two entities and store a name-entity "Map" for the
link. That is you dont store more than one link for a pair of
nodes but rather as you discover other relations(links, attributes
whatever you are calling them) you just add that to the map object
you have for the link.

I have used JUNG (java universal network and graph library) before,
and it was pretty easy to do these mouse events and so. The only
thing is, it's a library and written in Java.