From: Charles Brockman (cmbrockman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-19 14:30:41

shunsuke wrote:
> If I correctly understand, this is a bug of zip_iterator.
> zip_iterator can't zip some strange iterators.
> I think this bug can be fixed by one line patch.
> But I'm afraid to touch Boost.Iterator,
> which is combatting legacy compilers. :-)

> An easy workaround is to include: http://tinyurl.com/ytcprt

Thank you. Now my test program compiles. I hope that one day the fix can be
incorporated into either zip iterator or ptr_container. (I feel as though
I'm operating in the upper reaches of C++ where the air is thin.)

By the way, the /detail/prefix.hpp file included by your
pstade/boost_tuple_config.hpp is superfluous. It does nothing.

--
Charles Brockman