From: MOSS Sebastian (Sebastian.MOSS_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-20 06:02:39

Hi Christophe,

At a first guess, could you try creating your fstreams with
std::ios::binary?

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.