From: Tim Allison (tallison_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-26 18:55:57

To see example 1, use:
http://www.boost.org/libs/test/example/unit_test_example_01.cpp

The obvious changes are needed for the other examples. (Someone else
found these links and posted them at the almost unused forums on
SourceForge.)

 From what I have been able to figure out, the most up to date examples
and documentation are found at:
http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/utf/user-guide.html.

I would like to know if you can compile the examples. I can not. I
sent an email a week or so ago requesting help compiling the examples
with g++. So far, I have not had a response.
Tim Allison