From: Peter Bartlett (pete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 06:54:40

Quoting Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:

> Pete Bartlett wrote:
>>> You're not the first to want a REVERSE_FOREACH, but this is the first
>>> legitimate argument I've heard for it. Could you go to
>>> http://svn.boost.org/trac and open a new ticket there. Make the ticket
>>> type "feature request" and the component "foreach". I'll look into it
>>> when I have a chance.
>>
>> Thanks very much for your interest, Eric.
>> I've set up a ticket on the issue which you can view at
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1071
>
> Better late than never -- I just committed a BOOST_REVERSE_FOREACH to trunk.

[Apologies if a similar message has already posted]

Cool! Your work is much appreciated.

For my particular use I am layering the for_each header over the top
of Boost 1.33.1 (I know, I know, I'm way behind the times).

It may be of use for some users to know the latest SVN version,
despite undergoing several revisions since the old review version that
was deliberately intended to work with 1.33.1, nearly works
out-the-box with that old release.

I've not tested the more sophisticated features, but to get basic
functionality you just need to change "range_mutable_iterator" to
"range_iterator" on line 316.

Pete