From: Tomislav Adamic (tomislav.adamic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 18:21:55

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Tomislav Adamic <tomislav.adamic <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Problem:
> > ComplexTest::test1() is const method. BOOST_CLASS_TEST_CASE refuses
> > to work properly
> > with const methods. ComplexTest::test2() is not const and works as
> > expected.
> >
> > Workaround
> > Methods from test classes that will be used by
> > BOOST_CLASS_TEST_CASE should not be
> > const.
>
> Yes. This looks like boost.test issue. I'll fix it. You'll have to
> stick with non-const test case methods for now. What the big deal BTW?
>
> Gennadiy

It is not a big deal, these are only tests... On the other hand, I am
forced to change constnes of my method only to be able to use it in
Boost.Test; not because my method actually needs to become non-const
because of internal class matters... This is not good C++, don't you
agree? Anyway, like I said, I can live with that... BTW, sorry if this
has been posted before...