From: kokot-san (mavdzee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 00:55:55

Hi Sebastian (or anyone else),

I am trying to integrate bjam with Eclipse and I am able to compile my
project. The only thing is that the output of bjam is written to Eclipse's
console-window and I am not able to navigate through the errors and
warnings. I expected some option to send the output to Eclipe's
problems-window enabling me to navigate through warnings and errors. Is this
currently by any means possible (I am using Eclipse 3.2.2)?

Cheers,
Andrej