From: Kirit Sælensminde (kirit.saelensminde_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-07 04:38:34

dan marsden wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The review of the Egg library by Shunsuke Sogame has been running for 1 week now. There has been some discussion of the library on a couple of related threads, but no reviews submitted so far. Please try and find time to submit a review of this library if possible.
>
> If you wish to review, but don't have time before the review ends on April 13th, please post to that effect, we may be able to extend / move the review period to help reviewers.

I'd really like to do a review, but so far have only found time to start
to read the documentation.

So far I think the documentation is pretty good. One thing that I
especially like (and I wish more of the Boost documentation would do) is
to list the required headers with each example. I agree though that
adding egg:: to the egg members would probably make things clearer.

I like the Haskell examples for egg::nest, but didn't notice that the
documentation was explicit about stating it was Haskell - some probably
won't recognise it.

Really I need to have a good play around with it, but I don't know when
I will have time to do so :( Almost certainly not in the next two weeks
though.