From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 03:10:52

On 10/04/2008, Andreas Klöckner <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I just updated to 1.35.0 from an old-ish svn snapshot, only to learn that
> boost/unordered_{map,set}.hpp are not in the release. I thought unordered had
> gotten accepted *way* before 1.35?

We branched for release before it was accepted. Also, it tends to take
a little while to get a library to work on all the platforms that
boost supports (since you have to work through the online regression
tests which can take a while).

I uploaded an add on to the vault. To use it you just have to add it
to your path or copy the headers into the 1.35 tree. This is
unofficial, but it's pretty well tested.

http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?directory=Containers

Daniel